Eligibility criteria for admissions…..B. Tech. - First Year through UP-SEE 2015
Should pass intermediate examination of U. P. Board or 10+2 level examination or its equivalent from any recognized Board / University and securing minimum 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST Category candidates) without grace in required each compulsory subjects (Physics and Mathematics) and one optional subject (Chemistry/ Bio-Technology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject) taken together.B. Tech. - First Year under Management Quota / Vacant Seats
Should pass intermediate examination of U. P. Board or 10+2 level examination or its equivalent from any recognized Board / University; securing minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks in required subject combination (two compulsory & one optional) taken together. The candidate is essentially required to pass without any grace marks (as per respective Board/University) in each subject.B. Tech. - Second Year through UP-SEE 2015
Candidates who have passed ‘three years Engg. Diploma from an Institution located in U.P. with minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) OR ‘whose parents (Father or mother) are domicile of Uttar Pradesh’ and he/she has passed three years Engg. Diploma with minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) recognized by the Board of Technical Education, U.P., in any branch of Engineering (except Agriculture Engg., Pharmacy and Architecture), are eligible for admission to Second year in any branch of Engineering / Technology.
Candidates who have passed ‘three years B.Sc. degree and passed XII standard with mathematics as one of the subject' from any recognized University; securing minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) in aggregate, are also eligible for admission to second year in any branch of Engineering / Technology.B. Tech. - Second Year through UP-SEE 2015 / Lateral Entry
The vacant seats in B. Tech. (second year) shall be filled within 15 days of the last date of counseling at institute level, firstly by the qualified candidates of UPSEE-2015, who fulfill the eligibility or will be filled on merit by such candidates who have passed the qualifying examination securing minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate without any grace marks.Salient Features…..
- Continual efforts for development of students in academics, technical skills and overall personality with utmost dedication with proper counselling.
- In-hesitated entertaining of Students’ feedback, problem and complaints.
- Emphasized disciplined, organized and safe environment to the students, Multi-level security system
- Devoted and dedicated personnel in all areas of concern
- Conduct special personally development programs through expert consultant and professional teams
- Fully furnished library facilities with digital library
- Well connected and affordable transportation facility
- Separate hostel for boys and girls; 2 seated / 3 seated rooms, A/c and Non A/c rooms – as per request
- Round the clock electricity supply and internet facility
- On campus PCO, FAX and Xerox facility, Medical facility with local hospitals
- Purified Water, Water Coolers, state-of-art labs and air conditioned class rooms